Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Canada...

I dont know the rest of the lyrics to the anthem, i guess i have to know it since im moving there...
yes yes, im moving to canada in 3 months for University.

so here's the story..

when i was in enderun, i decided that i wanted to move schools. I applied to Ateneo here in the Philippines and to Brock University and UWO in canada. I worked my ass off to get into AdMU and I DID!!! so when the news came i was thrilled to the most superlative extent. I confirmed with the school, handed in all the paper work except one. Then... i got news from Brock University, and i got accepted. The thing is, my parents said that if I got into AdMU i would continue my education there... NOW! i'm going to brock..

Its like i worked so hard for AdMU and i wont be able to flaunt it by studying there. im not bragging or anything, but they only got 43 students out of 1000+ as transferees.. thats gotta mean something...

right now. im in a serious state of denial and bordering depression. i dont want to leave at all
if you wanna do me a favor, tie me down, chain me down, do whatever it is you can to keep me here... PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment